Форум Yamaha TW200 (TW125&TW225)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Yamaha TW200 (TW125&TW225) » Yamaha BW200-350 (BIG WHEEL) » YBW200ES / YBW200N

YBW200ES / YBW200N

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Hi evryone,

co-incidently i found you on Yandex. We are new here and live far in the West of Europe. Sometimes in the Low lands, sometimes in good old Germany.
A few years ago we started a collection of Yamaha Big Wheels ( 200ES, 200N, 350U, 80 ) aswell as Honda Fat Cat and Suzuki Rover ( RV ).
Also we have a YTW200H which i use for almost daily transportation to my work. It is a great workhorse, like Kawa´s KLR 650.
Later this year when my YBW350U is registered i will sell the TW200.
If someone needs some info or pictures, feel free to mail.

большое спасибо.

with kind regards and excuse missing russian translation ( we are busy with that, too )

BWU,

Ули

bigwheelsunited написал(а):

Hi evryone,

co-incidently i found you on Yandex. We are new here and live far in the West of Europe. Sometimes in the Low lands, sometimes in good old Germany.
A few years ago we started a collection of Yamaha Big Wheels ( 200ES, 200N, 350U, 80 ) aswell as Honda Fat Cat and Suzuki Rover ( RV ).
Also we have a YTW200H which i use for almost daily transportation to my work. It is a great workhorse, like Kawa´s KLR 650.
Later this year when my YBW350U is registered i will sell the TW200.
If someone needs some info or pictures, feel free to mail.

большое спасибо.

with kind regards and excuse missing russian translation ( we are busy with that, too )

BWU,

Ули

Hi there and welcome! I did't understand about your lactation :disappointed:

Hi Avon and THX for your welcome.
Yep, somtimes the translation is wrong, so i had no clue if someone understands.
so, how many TW200 are riding around in good old russia ? and how do you organize spares ?
as far as i know there are some riding in france and germany, but small amounts, mainly TW125.
Mine is a Re-Import from Brazil via Portugal to France.
It´s my workhorse. Already killed 2 Batteries while using US standarts ( perma - driving lights ). From a fellow TW owner from Suomi / Finland i have got registration copies for rear tire enlargement. so you can mount a wider reartire, makes it look better, fatter, bigger.
like a Big Wheel.....
unless the fact that Big Wheels were built from 1985 -1987 , parts are usable also for TW200.
Btw, do you have some Suzuki RV´s , like RV 125 ( original 2 stroke ) ? 

regards,

Uli

We have many TW's  in Russia, it's a very good transport for our "roads"  %-)
We reserve  spares from Japan, and wait their month.

you´re wright, great light bike for square field transportation or just a city bandit.
i had a look for a Karakat sort like thing and saw 1 at wwwzid.ru. on behalf of their arms section i wonder if their trike is realiable.
anyone a clue ?
today we gonna start re-assy our last BW200/350. those bikes will be for sale later on ebay.de or motorscout24.de . The TW200H will be on sale, too.
btw: you have a sort of database for the bikes ?

good day
if I understood correctly you will sell soon bw 200 350, ??
i ready to consider Moto with thick wheels

the English can't speak ,only with the dictionary

Привет,   I was absent for quiet a while.... Lots of things to do. Work, work and work again.....SHIT !

Ok, we sell some spareparts for Yamaha BW200 and BW350. To be precisely,  2 almost complete frontforks. The 200 version fits the TW200 with different bearings, the 350 might be good for a KARAKAT. But, you guys might be inventive enough to use it better.
Alternative we offer a BW200 frame with frontfork, rearfork and some extra parts, exept the engine. TW200 should be fitting, XT225 as well.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/PqHFn.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/4C0Sj.jpg

I mail more pictures if wanted.

большое спасибо
Ули

Вы здесь » Форум Yamaha TW200 (TW125&TW225) » Yamaha BW200-350 (BIG WHEEL) » YBW200ES / YBW200N